Friday, March 7, 2008

Hotel Reservation

For my next vacation planning i was searching the internet for various good destinations with little money to be spent. I was looking for hotels, motels, resorts and vacations rentals, which could make my vacation a memorable one.

So one big problem was to know about the various destinations in India, which i selected as my next holiday destination.

I've heard about this place many times, the land is called the land of rituals, culture, friendliness and harmony. The moment you step into the most beautiful land on earth, you will start to notice a different vibe which makes you feel that you are one of them and you had some connection with this holy land.

I got my reservations and everything done by HOTELRESERVATION.COM

Infact my trip was completely arranged by them. I only had to select my budget and hotel reservation stats with them and i got a wide list of hotels and available budgets. It was nice, the ease of booking, the ease in payment, ease in travel, etc. Everything was perfect.

I had a very comfortable stay there and they even arranged me a sightseeing of this wonderful city called mumbai ( Bombay). I truly felt in love with the city and wish that i get back here again to enjoy the lively spirit of this place. The people here are so friendly and courteous that you feel that you are home and not to some foreign land.

Thats what i felt in my trip to Mumbai ( Bombay ). I suggest you all to visit this Financial capital of India and the land of Hindi Cinema, Bollywood. The whole Indian film industry is located here and you can even meet some of th biggest Bollywood stars if you are lucky enough.

Well do visit Hotel Reservations for great Hotels and Hotel Discounts on resorts, motels, etc.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d35739cece857ae25918317ada64104a 6 27