Monday, March 17, 2008

From Promoting Agloco to Trading Forex for a Living


I guess you could say that a lot has happened over the last 6 months. My Agloco referrals went up to over 5000 members, I got in the top 0.01% of all Agloco members, but have yet to receive a dime from Agloco. And no one every will.

Agloco officially is closing its doors. The reason. There is no money to meet operational costs. Wait a sec...wasn't that always the case? Anyway....this was more of a fun thing for me to do on the side and I haven't been around for months to even see how it was doing.

You see, I made an incredible discovery over the last few months that has caused me to not even think about Agloco for months.

I discovered that it is possible accurately predict the time that the currency markets (Forex) will hit their daily highs and lows in a given day. If you don't know what Forex is go to www.iforexsignals.com/questions.html and take the online tutorial.

Basically it is not uncommon for people to double their investment money in a month or even a couple weeks in the Forex market. That's right! 100% on your money in a month or less! This is almost unheard of in the investment community, but this system does it consistenly...and it shows no signs of stopping.

The idea of Forex trading may scare you, but let me tell you, it is so simple, anyone can do it! I had no prior investing experience until a few months ago. I have grown just a few hundred dollars into an amount that allows me to trade for a living. I opened up an account with a Forex Broker with only a few hundred dollars!

I get buy/sell signals the night before from the iForexSignals.com members area, which tells me the exact time to enter the trade, and the exact time to exit. I know, it seems strange, that this system could predict the exact time to enter and exit hours before it happens, and actually be right!

I can tell you that just over the last few month, this system has worked very well.

I wanted to write this post to let a lot of you Agloco folk know about my success as I feel that it might benefit some of you to join this system and experience the same success I am.

For those that have limited time and a desire to work from home this is perfect. You just log into the website every night, get the Forex signals, enter your trade when it says to, leave your computer and only come back when it says to to close the trade! It has only taken 5 mintues out of my day, and produced a full-time income...amazing.

Check out more at www.iforexsignals.com. Read the site and especially the FAQ's. Take the online Forex tutorial to learn more about Forex. It is a 2 Trillion Dollar a day market! Don't you think its time you get your share of that pie?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d35739cece857ae25918317ada64104a 6 27